Advocate for Dogs
- Kills fleas on dogs and prevents infestations for a full month
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Kills flea larvae in the dog surroundings
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in dogs
- Treatment of ear mites, Sarcoptic mange, demodectic mange
- Treatment of biting lice infestation
- Prevention and treatment of spirocercosis
- Prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- Treatment of infections and gastrointestinal nematodes including ascarids, hookworms and whipworms (L4 larvae, immature and adult stages of Toxocara canis, Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala, adult stages of Toxascaris leonina and Trichuris vulpis)
- Can be used on puppies over 7 weeks of age
- Do not use on cats
Method of Administration
For easy application the dog should be standing. Part the hair between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot.
For dogs 25kg and over apply the product evenly to 3-4 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. Apply to undamaged skin only. Do not get the product in your pet's eyes or mouth.